La Parva Ski Area from Santiago, Chile, has acquired from Telemet Sudamérica a new PistenBully 200 Park Bully of 2008 edition. Its delivery is scheduled for the beginning of June to start using the machine during this coming winter season.
PB200 Park Bully model is the snow-grooming machine of greater demand for works that contemplate snowboard/terrain parks and the traditional slope work. It covers a wider area, it climbs more and it pushes more snow while consuming less fuel, all this with the confidence of a Mercedes-Benz OM926LA motor of 330HP.
- All important functions of tiller and blade work are controlled with one hand from the joystick.
- The front quick-change system and the rear equipment carrier have been revised for better results in extreme working conditions.
- The discharge blade has been increased by approximately 40%.
- The coupled hydraulic system allows auxiliary equipment to be operated simultaneously.
- The tiller can also be activated in raised position if all the necessary safety precautions are taken into account. This permits efficient processing of ramp areas.
- The new blade brings a new special finishing base, which allows to finish the hard-to-reach work, without having to turn around and having to use the tiller.
With this purchase, La Parva continues to bring to their customers the best equipment to provide them with the best slope conditions and alternatives possible.
For more information on how to get the best snow-grooming fleet, contact Mr. Cristian Elgueta, email@example.com, general manager of Telemet Sudamérica S.A. y CIA. LTDA.
For more technical details of our PistenBully models, visit: http://www.telemet.com/snow/pistenbully.asp