Kodiak Northwest’s double engine snow blowers are the toughest in the industry. Only the newest most up to date components are used. The two-stage blower head incorporates a carrier drive load sensing and head float option. The reels can be driven either mechanically or hydrostatically. Both systems have variable speed and reversing capability. A digital steering system allows front-wheel steer, rear-steer, crab-steer and coordinate-steer. All steering functions can be off the steering wheel or rear-steer can be on a separate joystick. Shifting from one steering mode to another can be done while the unit is in motion.
The following options are available.
- Carrier engine horsepower options from 325 HP to 500 HP
- Reel (ribbon) sizes from 48 inches to 72 inches
- Impeller (fan) sizes from 48 inches to 82 inches
- Tonnage from 3000 tons per hour to 12,000 tons per hour
- Blower engine horsepower options from 425 HP to 1200 HP
- Engine options: Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, John Deere or Cummins
- Transmission options: Allison, Eaton-Fuller, Funk
- Hydrostatic Components: Rexroth, Linde or Sauer-Danfoss
- Cab Size: Single Man (60 inches) Two-man (72 inches)
- Operator Position: Left Hand, Center, or Right Hand